Dave Geddes tells us about the science of learning and how he uses it to ensure success at mastery.games — where he teaches CSS layout, service workers, and more.
We talk about the importance of sleep for learning, the joy of graduating from employee to entrepreneur, and how exterminating a few critters can help you master CSS Grid once and for all
- React Rally
- A Complete Guide to Flexbox on CSS-TRICKS
- Flexbox Zombies on mastery.games
- How to write tweet by @chantastic
- Finish: Give Yourself the Gift of Done book by Jon Acuff
- CSS Grid Layout
- Jen Simmons
- Rachel Andrew
- The Tetris Effect a talk by Dave at ng-conf 2018
- Service Workies — Learn Service Workers inside and out with the new game of Service Worker
- Day9TV — Be a Better Gamer
- Why We Sleep: Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams — book by Matthew Walker, PhD
- Procedural memory (unconscious memory) on Wkipedia
- grid critters — Makes building modern layouts a snap
- vim.guide my guide to Vim letter-by-letter
- Overwatch Hero Picker with CSS CSS Grid tutorial by Dave
- Web Animations API on MDN
- CSS Houdini on MDN
- clip-path on MDN
Build a beautiful functional React or React Native app with Infinite Red.
Get two tickets to the 2021 Chain React conference when you start or refer a new project.
Visit reactpodcast.infinite.red for details.