Adam Wathan tells us what it takes to make your own money.
He’s a prolific author, podcaster, educator, open source creator, and true fullstack developer. He shares a look into what it took to make Refactoring UI and Tailwind CSS smash hits.
- tailwindcss — A utility-first CSS framework for rapidly building custom designs
- [tailwindui] (https://tailwindui.com/) — Beautiful UI components, crafted by the creators of Tailwind CSS
- Refactoring UI — Design awesome UIs by yourself using specific tactics explained from a developer’s point-of-view
- tailwindui launch tweet
- Utility-First — description on tailwindcss.com
- Laravel — The PHP Framework for Web Artisans
- Resistance — articles by author Steven Pressfield
- Justin Jackson on people like Adam Wathan
- Test Driven Laravel — A course by Adam Wathan
- Reaper — A complete digital audio production application
- Steve Schoger
- Refactoring to Collections — Adam’s first book
- Nathan Berry
- Full Stack Radio episodes mentioned
- 5: Ryan Singer - Jobs-to-be-Done and Product Design
- 16: Kent Beck — Tiny Decisions and Emergent Design
- 32: DHH - Building Basecamp 3 like a Porsche 911
- 131: Ryan Singer - How Basecamp Builds Software
- 112: Guillermo Rauch - Building Serverless Applications with Now
- 126: James Long
- 136: Michael Chan - React Is Not a Rails Competitor — IT ME!
Build a beautiful functional React or React Native app with Infinite Red.
Get two tickets to the 2021 Chain React conference when you start or refer a new project.
Visit reactpodcast.infinite.red for details.