Today we're talking with Kitze about his transition from open source to product, what his development browser Sizzy has taught him about business, and the dangers of our hype-driven development cycles.
We discuss what we think is wrong with the culture of web development today and how to keep focused on skills that won't be consumed by designer/developer robots.
- React Live — Amsterdam
- Navigating the Hype Driven Frontend Development World — from React Live 2019
- ok-google.io — a list of commands that you can ask Google's voice assistant
- Twizzy — Focus on messages and tweeting. The timeline can wait
- Sizzy — The browser for developers and designers
- Nik Graf
- Sara Vieira
- RailsBridge — Learn to code or level up with RailsBridge
- CodeSandbox — The online code editor for React (and others)
- KITZE - THE PLATFORM ™ (DISS TRACK RAP LYRICS VIDEO 2018 4K ROFL) — on YouTube
- KITZE - JUNIOR FOR LIFE (10X ENGINEERS DISS TRACK 2019 4K LMAO) — on YouTube
- GitHub stars won’t pay your rent by Kitze
- Introducing Sizzy —A tool for developing responsive websites crazy-fast by Kitze
- ⚡️ From React to an Electron app ready for production by Kitze
G2i is a hiring platform for remote developers devoted exclusively to React and React Native. Check out G2i at G2i.co and get matched with React & React Native roles that are fully remote at companies who are serious about quality engineering.
G2i: We Vet, You Get Hired, It's that Simple.
Clubhouse is project management that brings everyone, on every team, together. They've made all core features completely free for teams with up to 10 users. React Podcast listeners get 2 months free on any paid plan. Get your project back on track at clubhouse.io/react.