This week we talk Jamison Dance about the parts of programming that are distinctly non-technical.
We talk about the perfect TLD, working with a team, finding psychological safety, the organization of React Rally, and how to recycle batteries.
Jamison is co-host of the podcast Soft Skills Engineering where he and Dave Smith answer non-technical questions for technical folks. It's a great show that I highly recommend. check it out at softskills.audio
Links and Notes
- WalMart Labs
- React Rally 2019 — August 22 & 23 in Salt Lake City, Utah
- React Conf 2019 — October 24 & 25 in Henderson, Nevada
- Soft Skills Engineering podcast with Dave Smith and Jamison Dance — It takes more than great code to be a great engineer
- Where to Recycle Batteries by Energizer
- Psychological Safety on Wikipedia
- React Hooks Announcement from React Conf 2018
G2i is a hiring platform for remote developers devoted exclusively to React and React Native.
Check out G2i today and get matched with React & React Native roles that are fully remote at companies who are serious about quality engineering.
Visit G2i today and click the "for developers" link to find opportunities.
G2i: We Vet, You Hire, It's that Simple.