This week we sit with Erik Rasmussen to discuss forms in React. We talk about his library redux-form and it's evolution to final-form — a framework agnostic approach to making dynamic forms easy. Along the way the talk open source maintenance and monetization struggles. If you've wanted open source fame, this is a good one to listen to.
- Github Sponsors — Fund your work. Build what matters.
- Forms — React Docs
- Redux Form — The best way to manage your form state in Redux
- Flux — Application architecture for building user interfaces
- react-final-form — 🏁 High performance subscription-based form state management for React
- vue-final-form — 🏁 High performance subscription-based form state management for Vue.js
- frontier-forms — Data-driven forms that let you focus on what matters: your application
- Build forms with GraphQL — 2019 React Europe talk by Charly Poly
- "Let a hundred flowers bloom"
- CodeFund — Ethical Advertising
- Seek Justice Podcast — A weekly deep dive into Criminal Justice with Erik Rasmussen and Dennis Schrantz
- Happy Hour — A candid and open weekly discussion between Dennis and Erik over drinks
- 💥 Introducing.... 🏁 React Final Form HOOKS!! 💥
Visit Gitprime.com/20patterns to get your free, printed copy of 20 Patterns to Watch for in Your Engineering Team. It's beautifully illustrated and guaranteed to improve your teams communication and productivity.
GitPrime aggregates historical git data into easy to understand insights and reports, to help make engineering teams more successful. Debug your development processes with objective data. Identify bottlenecks, compare trends, and keep a pulse on the health of your software teams.